Construction Business Development Manager - Afghanistan
Reed has an immediate need for a Construction Business Development Manager in our Afghanistan office to expand and develop the newer construction branch of the company.
Specific responsibilities will be to:
· Formulate and execute a market entry strategic business plan and develop a client base for the company’s construction offerings.
· Liaise with current and potential US Government and commercial clients (focusing on key decision makers involved in construction, procurement, and cross-selling services in several market sectors), performing sales, marketing, and new business development functions and managing and growing accounts.
· Establish and promote a shared vision for Afghanistan construction opportunities, developing strategic plans for capitalizing on them and leading and motivating teams of Reed personnel in the execution of such plans.
· Contribute to proposal writing, costing, input, and review.
· Salary commensurate with market standards, plus attractive compensation incentive plans.
· Must be a U.S. citizen and currently have or be able to gain security clearance.
· Must have a solid, established contact based within the US Government (Corp of Engineers, AFCEE, US DOD/DOS, USAID, etc.) and/or commercial sectors.
· Strong construction background and experience is a prerequisite.